"I guess my feet know where they want me to go walking on a country road." James Taylor

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Lilyana! August 15, 2011!

In these photos are her big sister Emily, and little brother Gabriel. Gabe is the same age as Lily for 19 days. Emily is 5 yrs. and 4 mos. older than Lily.


Lily is a very sweet little girl with a heart of gold. She is my third grandchild in order of birth. She was born premature, and is still quite tiny for her age. She is super intelligent, loves, to sing, but I don't think she will become an opera singer like her Aunt Alex, as Lily most surely will become a comedian!!! Just check out the pictures, to see what I mean!

She is a Brownie Girl Scout, plays Soccer in her community with her brother Gabe, has won several medals for swimming, and loves nature! My nick name for her is Curly Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment