"I guess my feet know where they want me to go walking on a country road." James Taylor

Sunday, July 29, 2012

TransCanada's Gulf Coast Project Receives Final Permit Approval

 This week Americans watched in horror as a oil pipeline burst in the Yellowstone river exposing America's First National Park to the toxic waste of oil goo.

TransCanada's Gulf Coast Project Receives Final Permit Approval


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/27/transcanada-gulf-coast-project_n_1711024.html?ncid=txtlnkushpmg00000040

Russ Girling, TransCanada's president and chief executive officer, said in a statement.
 "The Gulf Coast Project and the entire Keystone system will further help the U.S. achieve true energy security," I continue to believe Americans would prefer to consume their crude oil from domestic producers and from Canada rather than higher-priced oil from countries that do not share American values."

 I sure would love to hear what American values he is speaking of, wouldn't you? 


I value the mission statement of the Green Party! http://www.gp.org/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment