"I guess my feet know where they want me to go walking on a country road." James Taylor

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Who Is To Blame, Should This Child Be Punished As An Adult?


After throwing a temper tantrum in kindergarten a six year old girl was handcuffed and arrested for simple assault and battery. 


 To read the story click here.


 My Opinion on this story: Well, the six year old children when we were younger weren't fed hormone pumped up meat, hormone laden milk, corn syrup laden snacks, pink mystery meats, and genetically modified fruits and vegetables! However, I do believe that very often there is lack of adult supervision and proper decision making skills shown to them at home. Even the school's lunch menu could be harmful to the child's ability to cope and behave properly.  This child was punished for the sins of the adults in this society. While I don't agree with the choice the school made, it may very well be this child's future as an adult if she isn't helped out of this behavior now.

Want to read some case studies on improper diet and behavior click here

No comments:

Post a Comment