"I guess my feet know where they want me to go walking on a country road." James Taylor

Sunday, April 1, 2012

How To Make A Palm Sunday Cross


Palm Cross Made from Palm Sunday Palms


Crucifix That Isabel Created
I have made many Palm Crosses from the Palms that I have received on Palm Sunday at the service of my church.  I taught myself, and had no video of this process to show you.  Here is one from YouTube. However I have never cut anything from my palm to make my crosses.  The whole palm is left in tact.  I use small ones for Bible Book Marks. I hang them on the wall or drape them over my Crucifix Ceramic Plaque that was made for my late mother by our family friend the late Isabel Maslonka from my hometown of Alpha, NJ many years ago.







Wishing a Blessed Palm Sunday to all who love HIM and are grateful and humbled by HIS sacrifice.  

To learn more about Palm Sunday click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment