"I guess my feet know where they want me to go walking on a country road." James Taylor

Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/2011

11/11/2011

 The date of 11-11-11 is one of the most powerful shifts in human awareness that you will experience in this lifetime. It is a rare opportunity to release lifetimes of karmic scripting and ancestral entrapment. Entrapment in the sense of the conscious and unconscious habit patterns which have you wondering why you can’t seem to actualize the life you really want to have, and know is possible.

 It's a day that arrives once in a century: 11/11/11. The unique pattern of numbers has inspired weddings, New Age ceremonies, and even cesarean births.

 It doesn't hurt that 11/11/11, is an especially memorable number for anniversaries.  "With 11, you have the significance of the number one -- two becoming one, the 'number one marriage,' one soul mate, finding 'the one,'", not to mention that it's a "once in a lifetime" experience.

Both of my sisters were married on the 11th, but not November 11th, they were married on 9/11, but way before the 2001 tragic events.  I guess you could certainly say it was a lucky marriage date for my sister Irene and her husband Allen because they were just married 40 years on 9/11/2011.

So Best wishes to Marissa and Kevin, and Nikki and Steve!

And today my grandson Jacob turned 7, and my friend Anne turned 61. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment