"I guess my feet know where they want me to go walking on a country road." James Taylor

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fifty Shades Of Grey

What do you think of this book banning in libraries across the US? http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/09/book-banned-fifty-shades-of-grey_n_1503949.html


The funny thing is that I have discovered that the more controversial the book reviews; the more books are sold.  The human psyche is funny about discerning for oneself what one finds acceptable. There are those that spend hours trying to convince the masses that they know what is right for them, and they are just wasting their time.  Perhaps they should take the advice of our God who gave all humans a free will to use...and just let them use it for themselves.


I do not believe in book banning.  Perhaps certain books should be rated as the movies are!

No comments:

Post a Comment